This company is a four year old London based technology start-up business who require a DevOps Engineer (Senior) (SysAdmin / Systems Administrator) with Python / Ruby / Go experience to work in a Linux environment. They provide IOS and Android apps to everyday people who wish to get around the city at the touch of a button, within a couple of minutes.
After four years of business, this organisation is already operating in over 15 different countries worldwide and growing, achieving sales revenues in excess of £63million. This leading travel app is backed by several highly regarded investors, some of which who have invested in some of today's largest and most successful organisations throughout the world.
Requirements and experience:
- Expert with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- A master of developing backend automation tools in Python / Ruby / Go
- Agile / Scrum experience
- A healthy background in supporting Java and Go (GoLang) applications, among others
- Experince in Mobile Application support (IOS & Android)
- A master with Linux SA
- Experience with cloud technologies such as openstack
- A background within incident & problem management
- Scripting and experience programming against AWS api's
- Puppet / Chef / Ansible experience
- Jenkins / SSO / Apache / Cassandra (NoSQL) / RabbitMQ / JIRA
This company is set to be a major player in the industry, and require some of the best candidates in the market to really make this possible. If you feel you're the right candidate for this position and would like to take advantage of flexible working hours, fantastic equipment, discounted personal travel, cool offices and a fun working environment, please submit your CV and I will be in touch with more details.