My client is a multi-award-winning technology company, serving thousands of e-commerce clients around the world. Working in 19 languages and with 11 offices worldwide, they implement online efficiency strategies for domestic and multinational retailers, increasing their online conversions.
My client optimise online merchants’ transactional capabilities and broaden their sites’ functionality through their flagship suite of apps and services, all on one platform, providing them with the tools for total online efficiency.
Tracking £Billions of transactions daily, their comprehensive sample size and collective insight provides key data and enables unparalleled website recovery; engagement; and conversions strategies.
Starting in 2009, this organisation have grown from just three employees to 550 global employees and are currently increasing that rate of growth. They operate in new offices based in the Farringdon area and boast several company incentives to highlight the importance of company culture.
They are about to embark on developing a number of brand new products for their client base (over 3,000) and now need the development team to ensure they can deliver their targets. It will involve working in a small team on all new products so it really is an exciting proposition.
They are looking for people who enjoy working in a team environment, whilst still having the discipline to do individual work at times. They are flexible in their structure, and people will always have the chance to learn other skills as time progresses, as they actively encourage it.
There is the opportunity to impress and progress through the company if desired. Here you have the opportunity to help shape what they create.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years C# experience
- Agile development, process experience (Scrum).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the initiative to proactively resolve issues.
- OO and multiplier design and architectural concepts.
- C# (3.0and4.0).
- Knowledge in SQLServer( 2005 and 2008).
- TDD / BDD
- Experience with SQL Server 2005 and above
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Experience in product development with .NET.
- Experience in an agile and continuous integration environment is desirable.
- Work with Project Managers to meet the project requirements and make accurate estimations.