Leading Retailer are in need of a Lead Software Engineer
The successful candidate will ideally:
Come from a developer background with a strong Microsoft technology stack is essential:
- Scalable Systems
Having strong experience within Scalable systems and an E-commerce environment would also be advantageous.
A lead engineer is required to be the technical drive and lead to a team of engineers as the client has an increased workload and demand while they prepare to expand. Scalable systems experience is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a matrix managed, fast paced Engineering team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Responsible for the line management and career development of one or two team members.
- Work in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
- Working closely with team members and business stakeholders to gather and define requirements
- Involved with the technical design of solutions for your team, working with the appropriate stakeholders including business, architecture and service
- Working with the Solution Architect to ensure the team delivers to required quality and adheres to best practice.
- Expected to be proactive, lead by example, be hands on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items.
- Guide and mentor within the team and provide feedback to the line manages around performance and reviews.
If you feel your experience matches that of above then please apply via the link or contact me on LinkedIn: Daniel Hammett