This is a fast growing company that are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to help build one of the largest digital businesses of the decade! They are always adding to their product offering which means constant progression of knowledge base and experience.
- Collaborate and lead the Development team with new & existing projects.
- Ability to lead and inspire in all aspects of software development, from conception and engineering, to testing & documentation.
- Working closely with creative, tech and user experience people, you will work towards developing ground-breaking experiences that delight, engage and inform users.
- Maintaining the current projects, proposing and overseeing the implementation of best practices.
Skills and Experience
- An in-depth understanding of web & browser technologies, along with their quirks, challenges and workarounds.
- A solid experience with utility belts like Underscore/Lodash (or jQuery) and asynchronous programming preferably using promises (eg Q, Bluebird, When etc) or equivalent.
- A great understanding of HTML and CSS, although not directly authoring in those.
- A working experience with one or more of the popular JS MV* frameworks (e.g. Angular, Backbone, KnockoutJs etc).
- A good experience with BDD/TDD and functional testing frameworks and tools, like Mocha, Jasmine, Chai, Sinonjs, Webdriver.io / Selenium, Karma etc working in a Nodejs environment.
- Solid experience with development & building pipelines using Grunt (or Gulp), version control with Git and code reviewing with Github or equivalent.
- An experience with Web mobile optimized development is very welcomed.
- Having a Stack Overflow and/or Github profile with open source contributions is greatly appreciated.
- Proficiency in English
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV as soon as possible!