An award winning Software company based in central London is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join a new Java Development project.
Recently recognised as one of the Top Ten Hottest Start Ups in the UK, this company has seen a wealth of success over the last few years and as such is growing rapidly. Since being founded they have grown in the last five years to over five hundred members of staff across fifteen countries, and are still breaking into new territories regularly.
The company has primarily been working with .Net but are setting up a new Java Development team here in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic Junior or Mid-Level Java Developer to step into a more senior position and assist in mentoring more junior Developers. It is an opportunity for a strong Developer to take the next step in their career and move closer to a leadership position.
The ideal candidate will be able to display the following experience:
- 3+ years’ solid programming experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience with modern frameworks including Spring/Hibernate
- Agile practices- TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of entire Development process from design and architecture to implementation and deployment
- Excellent communicative ability
- Knowledge of other languages- e.g. Scala, .Net or PHP
- NoSQL Databases- MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior or Mid-Level Developer to move towards a more senior position. It is a growing company and this team will grow naturally within that.