UK Leading Retailer are in need of 3 x E-commerce Solutions Architects.
There are 3 E-Commerce Solutions Architect roles available, one is focused on the client facing aspects of the client website where instant changes are made and can have a critical impact (Pricing) utilizing Microsoft technology to develop solutions.
The other role is focused around E-commerce and the back-end Order Management systems to create improvement solutions.
Finally an E-Commerce Supply Chain and Customer Engagement Solutions architect to create a solutions for the web platform and supply chain.
The successful candidate will ideally:
Come from a developer background and Azure experience with strong Microsoft technology stack is essential:
Have a good depth of experience delivery high level and low level design solutions with an eager hands on approach to management.
Have strong experience within an E-commerce environment and having exposure to high volume sales would also be highly advantageous.
- Have overall responsibility for the design of enterprise-grade software solutions across one or more teams based largely (but not exclusively) on the Microsoft Technology stack
- Support project and programme management to understand, communicate and manage technical dependencies across platforms and projects
- Develop strong relationships with Business stakeholders, Business Analysts and other Platform Teams; both within IT and across the organisation in order to guarantee that solution designs map to the requirements of the business and are aligned to the roadmap of partner teams and the wider strategic roadmap of the company
- Guide and mentor within the teams you work with, and provide feedback to the line manages around performance and reviews; and seek out and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community
- Proven experience of leading teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality software systems, both from Engineering and Architectural standpoints
- Experience shaping both functional and non-functional requirements, ideally within a high-volume consumer facing and/or e-commerce environment
- Experienced at effectively communicating technical designs to both technical and non-technical audiences; familiar with modelling languages and producing formal design artefacts to convey designs, but is equally comfortable translating them into a higher level views
Experience in a broad range of technologies and their implementation, including at least some of the following: -
- Object oriented programming languages, preferably .Net (C#)
- Message oriented middleware solutions and/or integration platforms, ideally MSMQ or Azure Service Bus
- Server and networking infrastructure technologies
If you feel that you match the above criteria please apply via the link or message me on LinkedIn: Daniel Hammett