Senior Digital User Experience (UX) Service Design Lead position up for grabs, working for our consultancy client to work on a massive digital government project.
Initial 6 month contract with a view of a 2 year programme of work.
You MUST have proven end to end Service Design experience and project leadership skills.
2 positions available - Birmingham or Nottingham
You will be working With Client Stakeholders, User Researchers, Developers, Technical Architects, Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Teams, Ops.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide guidance in user needs based design, design research, design thinking, and service design to senior stakeholders and product owners
- Lead the user research and design streams
- Significant experience in a relevant design UX role either agency or client side
- Extensive Service Design Experience
- Proven track record of leading user research and design for large multichannel projects
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams in an agile environments
- Experienced in defining the service design approaches including methodologies and deliverables
Guidance for applying for this role:
Ensure you include a portfolio with examples of your previous digital design work.
If you feel that your experience matches the above then please apply via the link or message me on LinkedIn: Daniel Hammett