On behalf of this leading multiplatform eCommerce company, ThinkersConnect wish to speak to skilled technology leaders with experience as a Business Analyst within fast-paced, high-tech Agile environments.
With your passion for Agile software development, new product innovation and for inspiring people, you will bring your exemplary ability to lead, manage and guide multidisciplinary teams to foster growth and change, enabling this first-class website to continue to deliver top quality and cutting edge technology products to its avid army of consumers across the UK.
The perfect candidates will ideally come from a Business Analyst background, and will be a keen proponent of Agile, being able to inspire their team and work closely to mentor them and facilitate their development.
- End to end responsibility of new digital products, from vision to go-live
- Maintenance of close communication with business stakeholders, business analysts to define product roadmaps, and subsequent liaising with commercial teams to ensure clarity in terms of a viable delivery plan and attainable release/go-live
- Responsibility for the overseeing of testers, BA’s and developers in the implementation of stories
- Process reviewing to ensure continuous improvements
- Collaborating with all team members to ensure full technical impact is understood, using your strong understanding of technology to be the interface with all disciplines and stakeholders
- Reporting on progress, success and features, also working with UX on product usability testing
- Team mentoring and coaching
- Experience (ideally) as Agile Business Analyst within an innovative technology house
- Desire to drive product vision and to settle only when the best solution has been delivered
- Ability to talk comfortably with either commercial stakeholders or developers, adjusting to enable clarity of communication
- Consumer focused
- Experience within web/digital/mobile focused product development/Agile projects, end to end
- Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal)
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of technology/programming languages to be able to discuss technical requirements with developers (though this is not a hands on position)
For more information on this exciting opportunity within trendy, modern and relaxed Central London offices, where collaboration, innovation and Agile development is key, please submit your CV and contact details for speedy feedback and interviews.