On behalf of this global software house, ThinkersConnect wish to speak to exceptional Senior Agile Project Managers with a flexible, dynamic approach to mid-to-large software development projects and a desire to work directly with customers throughout the full project lifecycle.
Working within Professional Services on eCommerce implementations, the Agile Project Manager will have responsibility for planning, coordinating, controlling and delivering client projects using your excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies together with an innovative project management framework devised to facilitate the delivery of project goals in line with scope and customer requirements. The Agile Project Manager will have the opportunity to lead, coach, and guide team members, acting as a key advisor on eCommerce, technology, and Agile best practices. Of paramount importance will be the maintenance of frequent communication across all parties, therefore the Agile Project Manager will use their exceptional planning abilities to facilitate and coordinate regular meetings at all points throughout project lifecycle phases to ensure a focus on delivery, continuous improvement and the removal of impediments.
- Consult, guide and coach customers and team members on Agile processes, acting as the authority on best practice for large-scale eCommerce software implementation projects
- Detailed project planning throughout the full software development life cycle
- Working closely with Business Analysts and project team to gather and manage detailed requirements, features and user stories, communicating closely with customers to keep focused on project goals and objectives
- Undertake frequent travel to near-shore development team to conduct workshops and to drive continuous improvement
- Manage project risks, revenues, costs and dependencies
- Employing a flexible approach and being adaptable according to project context
- Reporting, tracking and communicating of project status to senior management teams and customers
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Agile/Scrum methods
- Experience of full life cycle projects from initial scoping to successful delivery
- Experience of Agile Project Management of commercial projects, within a service delivery context
- Educated to degree level, with excellent written and verbal English
- Experience in the Project Management of near shore set up development teams with true Agile methods
- Business focused
- Experienced in user story creation, estimation and the measurement of velocity
- Ability to travel within EMEA up to 40% of the time
- Expertise within eCommerce – B2C and/or B2B
As this is an international company, the perfect Agile Project Manager will have a desire to thrive in a dynamic, varied environment, where there is (on average) up to 40% of travel within EMEA.
This is a true Agile environment, where the successful candidate will work with in house technical teams as well as near shore developers – therefore it is imperative that you have experience project managing similarly distributed, long-term, large scale software projects with a particular focus on the business aspect of each implementation.