Shortlisted for Best New Agency – Recruiter Awards 2016
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for Best New Agency in the Recruiter Awards 2016!
Recruiter Awards – the background
Established in 2002, the Recruiter Awards is the UK’s largest event for the whole recruitment community recognising best practice from agencies, in-house teams and also use of marketing & technology to successfully achieve objectives. The judging for the Best New Agency category aims to recognise agencies which add outstanding value to their business partnerships and relationships, have strong innovation and also profitability.
ThinkersConnect – our journey
It’s been a whirlwind two years since we started back in 2014 having grown from just 2 original members to a team of 15 and having recently added an Enterprise Sales Team to complement our successful Technology Division.
What’s makes us unique?
- Despite being new, we have built, and continue to build, partnerships with leading global institutions.
- Our unique invoicing model offers tailored alternatives based on split payments which allows for a great footing in the start-up community, we adapt our model to support any company size.
- We have implemented a cutting edge leadership technology entitled Open Blend Method, the premise of which is to acknowledge & respect that work is impacted by life, and life impacted by work. By blending both together we create the basis for effective change and ensure we have an engaged and empowered team.
- Our partner services are challenging the archaic methods that you’re accustomed to, offering you tailored alternatives. By having a close link to our parent company, Ve interactive, and also to the ThinkersHQ businesses – ensures we offer our clients more than just recruitment, we have ties with Clerkenwell London, a place to wine & dine and ThinkersLive which offers unique and targeted media training.
- We believe that it’s important for our consultants to understand the market in which they’re working and as a result send them on coding courses at the General Assembly. This ensures they get trained in the technical arena in which they’re placing candidates.
We have an exciting future ahead, our newest expansion is the opening up of a northern office; due within the next few months, following an internal promotion for one of our top performing consultants. If anyone is interested in joining us, we’re hiring across the business in all our teams, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.